Sunday, October 09, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I am so fucking pissed off with him right now I can't even tell you. My blood is boiling.

I'm in Newfoundland. I came home for the weekend to surprise Mom for her 65th birthday. And I can get the rest of my stuff and finish up some things that I had to leave hanging when I left three weeks ago. Being on Tom's benefits the flight cost a whopping $10, which Mom paid for obviously. How could I not come? Quite frankly, why would I not come? Let's ask Jeff why.

Oh, right, he's not really talking to me. He flipped at me yesterday. Because I didn't text him before I left for the airport. While he was asleep. Even though he didn't text me the night before when he was working. You know what? The who's and the what's and the how come's don't matter in the least. His behaviour is the problem here.

Just what does he want from me? Fine, dude, go it on your own. You think I should be punished because I have a family who loves me? Even though you're perfectly fine taking their fucking money. You know what? That shit doesn't matter, either. I'm ready to punch a whole through this fucking computer. No, not really. I'm just frustrated. He doesn't play fair. And he expects me to just sit here and take it. Actually, I guess he doesn't. He expects me to walk. And, if he keeps this up, he's going to make it happen.

So I'm going on lock down. Complete radio silence. I don't need his bullshit boohoopoorme sob stories right now. If he wants me, he can come looking for me. I am not going to chase him and beg him to love me. In so many ways, I'm probably better off without him. As sad as that may be.

Note to self: alcohol will be consumed this weekend. Do not, DO NOT contact him while inebriated. I mean it.