Monday, October 17, 2011

Fuck

Frustrated. Disappointed. Embarrassed. Embarrassed. Mostly embarrassed.

I wrote a short post saying that when I told my friends and family about Jeff originally I said "I think I found the man I'm going to marry" and everyone rolled their eyes.

It was just silly. He already knew that and he's the one who started proposing to me the day we met.

Yeah? Well, that's all fine and dandy. Until he reblogged it and said something like now he's frightened and he might need a helmet.

Do you have any idea how many people have looked at my blog since? Lots. They saw that he wrote that and linked over to my blog to see what a fucking idiot I am to say something so stupid. And I can't even tell him that I know that because he doesn't know I have a tracker set up on the fucking thing. I'm so pissed off.

Embarrassed.

Fucker is going to need more than a helmet.