Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bankrupt/Bankfucked

So, the scenario is my bankruptcy gets discharged in March. Right now I have the potential of getting hired for two jobs (haha), one paying $35,000 and the other possibly $50,000. If I get the one paying $50,000 they could extend my bankruptcy for another fucking year!

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of . I mean, I get that if I start making more money my creditors should be paid more, too. I have no problem with that. But to be under the stigma and limitations of bankruptcy for another year because I'm turning my life around? That's bullshit.

They said that, because my income has been $0 since June, it probably wouldn't make a difference. Probably. But they can't tell me until after I'm actually making the money and then it's too late. And the guy says "god forbid, then you could always quit the job". WHAT THE FUCK???

Yeah, I'm probably blowing this out of proportion but it's bullshit and it smells like it. Fuck me.