Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I have this problem

It's been an issue in every relationship I've ever had. I hope it doesn't become one now.

I don't care about shit. I don't need to make decisions. I'm generally cool with whatever the guy decides. Where we're going, what we're doing, what we eat, when we eat. I'll chime in with my opinion if I don't agree but, for the most part, whatever dude.

This has made some people try to take advantage of me. It's made others run for the hills because they think that I'm wimpy or desperate or something. It's probably irritated a few guys, too, because it kind of puts the pressure of decisions on them.

That's something I look for in a man, the ability to make the decisions. I just don't care. I mean, if I'm alone and ordering a pizza, I'll go ahead and order a pizza. If I'm with someone, just order the fucking pizza. I don't like olives, otherwise go crazy. What the fuck is the problem?

Maybe I'm being impatient. Maybe he doesn't think too clearly after three drinks. Maybe he can't take the pressure. Just order the goddamn pizza already because I'm starving and I'm not very nice when I'm hungry. It's 10pm for shits sake.

Edit: But maybe I should give him a break. Maybe I should back off and let him come to me. Yes, I am talking about a completely different issue now - please, try to keep up. But what if he doesn't come to me? Is that the problem? I love him, he loves me. It's time for me to give him a little credit, isn't it? I don't fucking know. Maybe I should turn off the computer when I'm drinking. Okay.