Saturday, November 19, 2011

S'up?

Well, hello me. It's been a while. My computer crapped out the day after my last post and was in the shop for two weeks. I was totally eager to get it back but I guess I kind of got used to not writing or nothing was going on since. Most of my online time has been spent looking for a job. And when Jeff isn't at work I'm not on much these days anyway.

Motherfucker I love that man. Like, a lot. He drives me crazy. Up the wall. But I want to be with him every day for the rest of my life. Weird.

The feeling is hard to describe. He doesn't do anything specific that makes me feel that way. He doesn't have to buy me flowers or whisper sweet nothings. That stuff is nice and all but this is so far beyond that. We just fit.

The scary part is recognizing the possibility that he might not feel the same way. But I think he does.

When we speak, we talk in terms of forever. As long as we both shall live. I have more to say than this. It feels overwhelming in a way but so calmly natural at the same time that I don't even feel like writing about it.

So there.

Guess I'll see you during my next crisis.