Tuesday, November 29, 2011

He said:


Over the last year and a bit Bev and I have had a crazy journey. But here we are. And it’s good, I love her. In fact I am in love with her.
By next Christmas we will be married. I will marry her because I am committed to her and us. The only thing I will ever put before her is my child and she accepts that wholly which is one of many reasons why I want to spend my life with her.
We are so different in so many ways. But we mesh like to gears, Where I am a void she is cog. And vice versa.
And sexually it’s pretty damn amazing. At 40 I never expected to have this kind of sex and this much. I am suppose to be slowing down but instead I am doing the opposite.
But more than anything else, I feel like I am home when I am with her. After 40 years of wandering, that is something I cannot forsake.
Even if I do want to choke her right now for throwing out all my saved restaurant condiments. Man she done me wrong! I ate chicken strips without leftover KFC dips.