Saturday, November 19, 2011

Meh

I am so tremendously bored with my life right now. The only interesting thing I did today was suck on Jeff's penis. And that was lots of fun but at some point you have to get up and wipe yourself off. It's almost 6pm, he just left for work and I'm sitting here wondering how the hell I'm going to pass the next six hours before I can go to bed. And get up tomorrow and do exactly the same thing.

I could walk up to the liquor store, buy a bottle of wine and maybe grab a burrito on the way back down, but then what. I could rent a movie, but the TV is shit and it feels like a waste of time and money. I could pull my hair out bit by bit, but ouch. Fuck. I've had enough of this. I don't even feel like whining about it anymore.

Yes, I have a couple of interviews this week. I hope and pray that this ends soon. I will do anything... I just want to go out, have something to do, make some money, live my life. It's been far too long. Far too long.