Monday, July 23, 2012

Assholes

Well, I just called the police on someone for the first time in my life. Dickheads across the street started blasting music at 12:15 on a Sunday night. Mr. All talk and no action is asleep in bed and I'm ready to punch someone. Fuck, he pisses me off. Maybe I should call the cops on myself because I'm five-seconds away from beating the mother fucker.

What the fuck am I doing here? Why the fuck am I living this life with someone I don't even want to be with? I couldn't care less now. Well, I guess I could care less. But I should be caring a hell of a lot more for someone I'm supposed to be sharing my life with. I would just as soon smack him up side the head than kiss him these days.

Now I'm just pissed off. It's a hell of a way to be woken up in the middle of the night when you only have one night of the weekend and you already stayed up later than you should and you have pms and I want to kill someone. Figuratively. Literally.

I literally want to figuratively kill someone right now.

Fuck.