Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love and life and learning

It bothers me a little how I talk about Jeff here sometimes. I hope you understand that I mainly come here to vent, bitch and complain. I come here to say the things I don't want to say anywhere else. I need to get the poison out but I also know that the moods and problems and complaints pass.

I love this man. In a way I've never loved anyone. It's weird. Sometimes I look at him and wonder... why. What makes him different? He is special, there is no denying that but what is so special about us? Where does this magnetic attraction come from.

But you and I both know that it's something that will never be answered. It just is. Fate. A freak union. Amazing combination of values and traits and life experience. He's the one. The love of my life. And every time it gets bad, it immediately gets better and better. He's my mate, my lover, my sparing partner, my other half, my best friend. He's everything. And I hope for many many years together.