Saturday, December 10, 2011

Is it ever going to change?

This is our issue and it's always going to be our issue, isn't it? I mean, it's one I can live with to a degree, it's not a deal breaker, but issues are what tear people apart.

Intimacy. Touching. I know, it will take time. He's not intentionally stand-offish but he is. And now that I'm working we barely see each other and it's only getting worse. I don't know how to handle this, I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

We are both servicing our own sexual needs. We don't touch. We don't kiss. He gets frustrated when I comment on it and does something silly like pinch my nipple or lick my cheek but I really don't think he gets it. And I don't know how to communicate it. I don't want to communicate it because it just causes trouble. But if I sit here and don't say anything, it will be worse.

Fuck. I just want a hand on my knee sometimes, you know? Is that too much to ask?